Short Stay and Temporary Accommodation

Many international and some domestic students require short stay accommodation for a variety of reasons. Some students from overseas or interstate need temporary accommodation when they arrive until they find something more permanent. In addition, some distance education students are required to attend on-campus residential sessions for up to 2 weeks for their chosen units of study and many will require short term accommodation during this period.

The UON Off-Campus Accommodation Service has put together a list of external short stay options including: hostels, backpackers and hotels. You can view these under the location headings below: