Information for Providers
Providers can register a vacancy by clicking on 'Add a Listing' at the top of the page. Listing a property is free and only takes about five minutes. If you haven't listed a property with us before you'll need to register first.
Please note: Acceptance of a listing and/or continuation of a listing on the Database is at UON’s absolute discretion.
- Listings that include all bills will be granted a "badge" indicating such. This moves the listing ahead of "unbadged" properties.
- One (1) listing per property with under 10 rooms is allowed to keep the size of the database practical and effective.
- No more than four weeks rent for bond should be charged and at no time should there be a 'bond' charged for utilities.
- Rental agreements must be on a standard NSW Residential Tenancy Agreement form. If the property is a boarding house, then use a Standard Occupancy Agreement as recommended by NSW Fair Trading.
- If a provider is not sure whether a particular property is covered by the Boarding Houses Act 2012 (NSW) and what their obligations are in relation to registrable boarding houses, we suggest obtaining information from NSW Fair Trading by calling 133 220 or visiting the website.
- Each listing must show clear exterior and interior (bedrooms, living and kitchen areas) photographs of the current condition of the offered property. Photos must not show people.
- All practical information about the property should be included to clearly inform a reader of what is offered and its features.
- Please be aware of scams.
Please provide us with feedback to assist us to improve the database by emailing email@example.com.